Entrepreneurial Coaches Aren't Just Hired To Do A Job
They Are Invited To Be Connected To The Values Of MLE Academy And Be Part Of The Community.
Take the opportunity presented by this laudable effort and earn yourself an Australian Certification
Why Join MLE Academy Australia
Entrepreneurial Coach Program and Certification
Learning how to coach is the first step in building your career in coaching. You will need to identify your coaching niche, develop your personal brand, market your services and build your clients base.
MLE Academy define Entrepreneurial coaching as partnering with coaches to improve their outlook on work-and-life while improving leadership skills. We provide support to assist coaches with marketing and growing their business
MLE Academy Set New Pace for Entrepreneurial Coaches
Join Our Community of MLE Certified Entrepreneurial Coaches
Why Partner with MLE Academy?
Achieve Your Goals From Awareness to Engagement to Driving New Business
- We provide opportunities such as Business Development courses and training tools for every phase of your coaching solution. from lead generation to customer support.
- Training tools like PowerPoint slides, audio, video, eBook, and online training.
- Coaching support and online training to assist coaches with marketing and growing their business.
- Skills; know-how for your employees and students.
- MLE Academy is poised for tremendous growth, based on its impressive track record, long-established reputation for powerful online business management solutions, and trusted industry pioneer and leader that’s going places.
Professional Development to Seek Continuous Improvements
Earn Yourself an Australian Certification.
Join Our Community Of MLE Certified Entrepreneurial Coaches
On the vast, virtually untapped market for Global Entrepreneurial Coaches. We seek partners from around the world
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming an Authorized MLE Academy Partner helps you create growth opportunities to increase revenue and expand your career.
- You will enjoy instant credibility by identifying yourself as part of the world’s largest community of professionally trained entrepreneurial coaches.
- Professional coaches say the number one obstacle to the coaching industry is untrained individuals who call themselves coaches.
- Getting training to become a coach will give you credibility in the industry and help you build your professional network.
- You will have access to local and global networking opportunities, cutting-edge business development and marketing education, and a variety of research and resources to help you become the best entrepreneurial coach you can be.
You will get:
- All the education you need to start and continue employing MLE Academy solutions.
- Refreshers and updates, as needed.
- Self-study online training courses - eLearning – MLearning — so you can study when and where you want and at your own pace.
- Intensive online training, so you can acquire solid training and coaching knowledge.
- Regular training courses and Webinars on the latest topics, course enhancements and new contents, so you can more easily anticipate and respond to students’ needs, where you can learn more about all the new skills/features available to your students.
- Get re-certified.
Join Us Today
Our mission is to nurture and polish your talents to achieve your highest potential and succeed in your Entrepreneurial Coaching quest for a rewarding and satisfying life-long career.
Do I Have the Skills and Knowledge to Start an Entrepreneurial Coaching Business?
Developing your Entrepreneurial coaching business
If you are serious about developing your Entrepreneurial coaching business, you should consider pursuing an Entrepreneurial Coach training program.
Coaches who attained an MLE Certification are deemed to represent the best in the coaching industry. By this achievement they had demonstrated knowledge, skills, and professional ethics.
Entrepreneurial Coaches must fulfill rigorous education and demonstrate their commitment to coaching excellence.
A Certified Coach must:
- complete online 72 hours of Entrepreneurial coach-specific training that meets MLE Academy standards
- Achieve a designated number of coaching experience hours
- Partner with MLE Academy training programs
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding and mastery of the MLE definition of coaching, Code of Ethics and Core Competencies
- Have the skills and knowledge to start a coaching business
- Self-study online training courses - eLearning – MLearning
- Refreshers and updates, as needed
- Intensive training, so you can acquire solid training and coaching knowledge
- Regular training courses, on the latest topics, course enhancements and new content, so you can more easily anticipate and respond to students’ needs, where you can learn more about all the new skills/features available to your students
- The best way to accomplish this is by enrolling in MLE Academy-approved entrepreneurial coach training program
- Get re-certified
Enroll Today in Our Global Entrepreneurial Coach Program,
and Earn Yourself an Australian Certification
Professional Development is Learning to Earn and Maintain Professional Credentials
Continuing Professional Development MLE Academy CPD Requirements
Entrepreneurial Coaches requisite is to pursue and have an ongoing need to improve their skills and stay competent to perform at high levels.
Ongoing professional training for Entrepreneurial Coaches is necessary to understand the challenges and opportunities facing continuing education (CE).
MLE Academy Entrepreneurial Coach Certification Program
Qualifications are awarded when you successfully completed the following courses at each qualification level.
Body Language Basics
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? It is a skill that a lot of people do not have. Through Body Language Basics you will be given a set of tools to use to your advantage.
Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one's own feelings, and that of groups, and how these emotions can influence motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since at least the 1900's,
Coaching and Mentoring
You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals.
Train the Trainer
Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Participants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career.
Would you to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about these situations then you need our entrepreneurship coursework.
Flexible payment plans are in place: 1. Pay as you go is usage-based fee. 2. Pay for the unit as you progress.
6 x $99.00