Assertiveness and Self Confidence Coursework
STUDY ONLINE WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Assertiveness and Self Confidence Certification
Course Duration: 12 hours - Requisition: 28 days
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don't feel worthy, and/or you don't know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to participants in their professional and personal lives.
The Assertiveness And Self-Confidence coursework will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of participant's lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
Assertive behavior involves three categories of skills; self-affirmation, expressing positive feelings, and expressing negative feelings. Each will be explored during this course.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Franchise Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
What is Assertiveness?
What is Self-Confidence?
The Four Styles
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Obstacles to Our Goals
Types of Negative Thinking
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Communication Skills
Listening and Hearing; They Aren’t the Same Thing
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: The Importance of Goal Setting
Why Goal Setting is Important
Setting SMART Goals
Our Challenge to You
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Feeling the Part
Identifying Your Worth
Creating Positive Self-Talk
Identifying and Addressing Strengths and Weaknesses
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Looking the Part
The Importance of Appearance
The Role of Body Language
First Impressions Count
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Sounding the Part
It’s How You Say It
Using “I” Messages
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Powerful Presentations
What to Do When You’re on the Spot
Using STAR to Make Your Case
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Coping Techniques
Coming to Consensus
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Dealing with Difficult Behavior
Dealing with Difficult Situations
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Getting Started
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 02
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 02 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Obstacles to Our Goals
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 03
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 03 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Communication Skills
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 04
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 04 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence The Importance of Goal Setting
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 05
- Assertiveness And Self Confidence Module 05 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Feeling the Part
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 06
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 06 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Looking the Part
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 07
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 07 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Sounding the Part
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 08
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 08 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Powerful Presentations
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 09
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 09 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Coping Techniques
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 10
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 10 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Case Study Module 11
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence Module 11 Quiz
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Wrapping Up
Rate Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course
- Rate Assertiveness and Self Confidence Course
Our courses can be used to turn your career towards a new direction
Those who have completed courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life.