Body Language Basics Coursework
STUDY ONLINE WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Body Language Basics Certification
Course Duration: 12 hours - Requisition: 28 days
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? It is a skill that a lot of people do not have. Through Body Language Basics you will be given a set of tools to use to your advantage. These tools can be utilized in the office and at home. Understanding Body Language will provide you a great advantage in your daily communications.
Body Language Basics will provide you with a great set of skills to understand that what is not said is just as important than what is said. It will also give you the ability to see and understand how your own Body Language is being seen. You will be able to adjust and improve the way you communicate through non-verbal communications.
- Family Business Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Manager & Supervisor
- HR Management
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice your body language skills.
Sales and Marketing
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Communicating with Body Language
Learning a New Language
The Power of Body Language
More than Words
Actions Speak Louder than Words
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Reading Body Language
Translating Gestures into Words
Open Vs. Closed Body Language
The Eyes Have It
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Body Language Mistakes
Invading Personal Space
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Gender Differences
Female Body Language
Male Body Language
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Nonverbal Communication
The Signals You Send to Others
It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
What Your Posture Says
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Facial Expressions
Linked with Emotion
Facial Action Coding System (FACS)
Universal Facial Expressions
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Body Language in Business
Communicate with Power
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Lying and Body Language
Watch Their Hands
Changes in Posture
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Improve Your Body Language
Be Aware of Your Movements
The Power of Confidence
Position and Posture
Practice in a Mirror
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Matching Your Words to Your Movement
Say What You Mean
Always Be Consistent
Actions Will Trump Words
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Body Language Basics Getting Started
- Body Language Basics Communicating with Body Language
- Body Language Case Study Module 02
- Body Language Basics Module 02 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Reading Body Language
- Body Language Case Study Module 03
- Body Language Module 03 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Body Language Mistakes
- Body Language Case Study Module 04
- Body Language Module 04 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Gender Differences
- Body Language Case Study Module 05
- Body Language Module 05 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Nonverbal Communication
- Body Language Case Study Module 06
- Body Language Module 06 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Facial Expressions
- Body Language Case Study Module 07
- Body Language Module 07 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Body Language in Business
- Body Language Case Study Module 08
- Body Language Module 08 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Lying and Body Language
- Body Language Case Study Module 09
- Body Language Module 09 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Improve Your Body Language
- Body Language Case Study Module 10
- Body Language Module 10 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Matching Your Words to Your Movement
- Body Language Case Study Module 11
- Body Language Module 11 Quiz
- Body Language Basics Wrapping Up
Rate Body Language Basics Course
- Rate Body Language Basics Course
Our courses can be used to turn your career towards a new direction
Those who have completed courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life.