STUDY ONLINE WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Course Duration: 12 hours - Requisition: 28 days
Would you to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about these situations then you need our entrepreneurship coursework.
Let our Entrepreneurship coursework help you achieve your dreams. Being an entrepreneur can be full of risks. These risks are minimized through drafting a business plan, knowing your competition, and successful marketing. All these and more can be found in our Entrepreneurship coursework.
It is often said that entrepreneurs are the backbone of the nation. Anyone with the passion and drive can become a successful entrepreneur as long as the planning and execution are done well. The first step to becoming an entrepreneur is choosing the ideal business. The business you choose will be determined by its feasibility as well as your own interests and expertise.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Franchise Owner
- Patent Attorney
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Get financing for your business
- Hire and train employees
- Run your business
- Grow your business
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Decide on the Type of Business
Is It Feasible?
What Are Your Interests?
Do You Have the Experience?
Are You an Expert?
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: What Is the Market/Competition Like?
Is the Venture Lucrative?
Is There Competition?
How Can You Set Yourself Apart from the Competition?
How Is the Customer Prospect?
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Basics of Starting a Business
Decide on a Name
Legal Structure of the Business
Register the Business
Choose the Location
Hire an Accountant
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Create a Business Plan
What Should Be Included in the Business Plan?
Develop a Business Plan Outline
Draft a Business Plan
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Get Financing
Contact Organizations for Guidance
Decide the Type of Financing
What to Do Once Approved
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Hire Employees
Develop Job Descriptions
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Training Employees
Teach Company Culture
Implement Actual Training for the Position
Offer Additional Training, If Necessary
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Market the Business
Create a Website
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Run the Business
Sell! Sell! Sell!
How to Manage Cash Flow
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Grow the Business
Offer More Products / Services
Open Another Location
Scoring Large Contracts
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Entrepreneurship Getting Started
- Entrepreneurship Decide on the Type of Business
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 02
- Entrepreneurship Module 02 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship What Is the Market Competition Like
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 03
- Entrepreneurship Module 03 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Basics of Starting a Business
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 04
- Entrepreneurship Module 04 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Create a Business Plan
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 05
- Entrepreneurship Module 05 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Get Financing
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 06
- Entrepreneurship Module 06 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Hire Employees
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 07
- Entrepreneurship Module 07 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Training Employees
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 08
- Entrepreneurship Module 08 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Market the Business
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 09
- Entrepreneurship Module 09 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Run the Business
- Entrepreneurial Case Study 10
- Entrepreneurship Module 10 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Grow the Business
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Module 11
- Entrepreneurship Module 11 Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Wrapping Up
Rate Entrepreneurship Course
- Rate Entrepreneurship Course
Our courses can be used to turn your career towards a new direction
Those who have completed courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life.