Marketing is an essential element for every business. It can be that one missing piece of the puzzle, and when it fits the big picture is revealed. Participants will be given an introduction to marketing and its benefits. If you are not marketing your business you will not grow, and if you do not grow you will not succeed.
Marketing Basics will provide the basic knowledge to participants, and give them the ability to build and grow their business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give participants the needed information to assist them in their marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, your business will benefit with a better understanding of marketing.
- Family Business Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Career in Marketing
- Marketing Professional
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What is Marketing?
What is a Market?
Marketing is Not Selling
Understanding Customer Needs
Defining Your Product or Service
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Common Marketing Types (I)
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Common Marketing Types (II)
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: The Marketing Mix
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Communicating the Right Way
The Marketing Pitch
Sell Value, Not the Price
Fun and Entertaining is Powerful
Choosing the Right Media
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Customer Communications
Give Your Customers a Voice
It’s Not About You, It’s About Them
Every Interaction Counts
Answer Questions Honestly
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Marketing Goals
Inform and Educate
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: The Marketing Funnel
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Marketing Mistakes (I)
Not Taking Social Media Seriously
Not Having a USP
Cross Cultural and International Translations
Not Building a Relationship
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Marketing Mistakes (II)
Not Having a Plan
Aiming at Everyone
Not Tracking Metrics
Not Listening to Your Customers
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Marketing Basics Getting Started
- Marketing Basics What is Marketing?
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 02
- Marketing Basics Module 02 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Common Marketing Types (I)
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 03
- Marketing Basics Module 03 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Common Marketing Types (II)
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 04
- Marketing Basics Module 04 Quiz
- Marketing Basics The Marketing Mix
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 05
- Marketing Basics Module 05 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Communicating the Right Way
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 06
- Marketing Basics Module 06 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Customer Communications
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 07
- Marketing Basics Module 07 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Marketing Goals
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 08
- Marketing Basics Marketing Goals Module 08 Quiz
- Marketing Basics The Marketing Funnel
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 09
- Marketing Basics Module 09 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 10
- Marketing Basics Module 10 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Marketing Basics Case Study Module 11
- Marketing Basics Module 11 Quiz
- Marketing Basics Wrapping Up
- Marketing Basics - eBook
- Rate Marketing Basics Course