Social Learning Coursework
STUDY ONLINE WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Social Learning Certification
Course Duration: 12 hours - Requisition: 28 days
Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Participants will learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With our Social Learning course, participants will be creating learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Coach & Mentor
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Communication Manager
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define and use social learning.
- Identify social learning tools.
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture.
- Craft and lead role play scenarios.
- Practice being a role model.
- Understand modeling and observation.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
Sharing of Best Practices
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
Diversity Builds Knowledge
People Are Different
Dealing with Difficult People
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
Making the Connection
Tagging Star Employees
Recognizing Teaching Moments
Culture of Questioning
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
Safe to Share Environment
Instilling a Passion for Learning
Instill a Sense of Sharing
Learning in the Social Unit
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)
Remove Fear of Feedback or Criticism
Creating a Social Unit
Imitation and Modeling
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Role Playing (I)
Identify Work Related Scenarios
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Role Playing (II)
Act It Out
Mirror Good Examples
General Role-Playing Tips
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
Relevant Resources Selection
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Modeling and Observational Learning
Inspired by Leaders
Peer Role Models
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Social Learning Getting Started
- Social Learning Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 02
- Social Learning Module 02 Quiz
- Social Learning Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
- Social Learning Study Module 03
- Social Learning Module 03 Quiz
- Social Learning Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 04
- Social Learning Module 04 Quiz
- Social Learning Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 05
- Social Learning Module 05 Quiz
- Social Learning Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 06
- Social Learning Module 06 Quiz
- Social Learning Role Playing (I)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 07
- Social Learning Module 07 Quiz
- Social Learning Role Playing (II)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 08
- Social Learning Module 08 Quiz
- Social Learning Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Social Learning Case Study Module 09
- Social Learning Module 09 Quiz
- Social Learning Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Social Learning Case Study 10
- Social Learning Module 10 Quiz
- Social Learning Modeling and Observational Learning
- Social Learning Case Study Module 11
- Social Learning Module 11 Quiz
- Social Learning Wrapping it Up
Rate Social Learning Course
- Rate Social Learning Course
Our courses can be used to turn your career towards a new direction
Those who have completed courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life.